Social Media Manager
Job Ref: P4A-SocialMedia001
We are looking for a talented social media manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers across multiple platforms. The role will also involve managing brand image in a cohesive way to achieve client’s marketing goals.
- Analysing and researching current benchmark trends and audience preferences based on client requirements
- Developing and implementing social media strategies to align with business goals
- Ability to set specific objectives and reporting on ROI
- Excellent at monitoring SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent copywriting & communication skills
- Extensive experience of industry leading marketing automation tools to create, run & manage daily marketing campaigns.
- Database & Audience management
- Collaborate with other team members, including graphic/web designers, marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current marketing channels, technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Candidate must have:
- Proven work experience as a social media manager across multiple platforms (TikTok, Instagram , Twitter and Facebook)
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Ability to deliver different forms of creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with web design
- Analytical and multitasking skills
What makes someone a great fit for Print4all?
At Print4all we want people who wish to challenge themselves.
We do not hire to delegate; but also to elevate – by providing constant learning and development opportunities to our staff.
We put equal pride into the growth of our team as we do our organisation.
Beware of imposters!
Applications are only accepted directly through our Print4all.org/jobs page. As we are directly recruiting, there will never be any fees or other form of request for any payment. Contact us directly for any further information at firstname.lastname@example.org