Job Ref: P4A-GraphicDesigner001
We are looking for a senior graphic designer. Responsibilities include managing graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas. Applicants should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and technique in addition to experience in implementing marketing campaigns.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative applications
- Proficient user of Mac & PC platforms
- Advance level of graphic design, typography, and visual communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills
Candidate must have:
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro, Coral Draw and Adobe After Effects.
- Experience in creating and drafting mock-ups of a variety of formats for website designs. In addition to designing wireframes, social media posts, logos and should have some skills in video editing.
- A strong portfolio with prior work experience preferably within a graphic design agency or print industry.
- The ability to develop static posts, motion-graphic GIF, video content for social media posts, banners for websites and landing pages.
- A creative flair in selecting colors, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate concepts.
Exceptional out of the box thinking to produce new ideas and concepts.
What makes someone a great fit for Print4all?
At Print4all we want people who wish to challenge themselves.
We do not hire to delegate; but also to elevate – by providing constant learning and development opportunities to our staff.
We put equal pride into the growth of our team as we do our organisation.
Beware of imposters!
Applications are only accepted directly through our Print4all.org/jobs page. As we are directly recruiting, there will never be any fees or other form of request for any payment. Contact us directly for any further information at email@example.com