SEO Specialist / SEO Manager
Job Ref: P4A-SEO-Manager001
We are looking for SEO Specialist / SEO Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing end-to-end SEO campaigns (2+ years) and working with analytical tools such as GA, Adobe, GSC etc. to analyse organic search and analytics data to drive specific data-driven recommendations.
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies
- Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities
- Managing offsite and onsite optimisation projects and reporting on performance
- Extensive experience of industry leading marketing automation tools to create, run & manage daily marketing campaigns.
- Database & Audience management
Candidate must have:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate with clients and the extended team, including delivering presentations.
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager, ORM Manager or similar role ( 2-4 years of experience in SEO) with knowledge of standard and current practices and SEO reporting.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with relevant tools and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends)
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- The ability to educate and share industry knowledge with less experienced team members.
- The capability to remain agile and collaborative in a constantly evolving work environment.
What makes someone a great fit for Print4all?
At Print4all we want people who wish to challenge themselves.
We do not just hire to delegate; but also to elevate – by providing constant learning and development opportunities to our staff.
We put equal pride into the growth of our team as we do in our organisation.
Beware of imposters!
Applications are only accepted directly through our Print4all.org/jobs page. As we are directly recruiting, there will never be any fees or other form of request for any payment. Contact us directly for any further information at firstname.lastname@example.org