Job Ref: P4A-Receptionist001
We are hiring professional reception staff to represent our brand and its values. The successful candidate will be organised and confident with a professional attitude and exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience as a receptionist with administrative and clerical responsibilities
- Handling of incoming & outgoing calls
- Receiving, greeting, managing guests visitors & offering hospitality
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Provide and gather basic and accurate information in-person and via phone calls and emails
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
What makes someone a great fit for Print4all?
At Print4all we want people who wish to challenge themselves.
We do not hire to delegate; but also to elevate – by providing constant learning and development opportunities to our staff.
We put equal pride into the growth of our team as we do our organisation.
Beware of imposters!
Applications are only accepted directly through our Print4all.org/jobs page. As we are directly recruiting, there will never be any fees or other form of request for any payment. Contact us directly for any further information at email@example.com